Notion is one of the most popular content management systems. Many people use Notion to create public facing documents or websites. But there is a big challenge with customizing Notion pages.
With Cloakist you can do this quite easily. Here's how...
Add new capabilities directly to your Notion Page
- 🏷 Google Analytics: Easily add GTM tracking to Notion
- 💬 Support Chat: Add chat capabilities directly in your Notion page
- 🤖 Chatbot: Put a chatbot on your Notion page
- 📧 Signup Popups: Collect email addresses directly from your Notion page
- 🛍 Marketing banners: Promote your product with popup banners on your Notion page
- & much more
- 🎨 Custom CSS
- ✨ Custom social images
- 🔡 Custom fonts
- 🌖 Dark mode
- 🔒 Add password protection to Notion with Sotion
Connect your Notion Page to your own domain on Cloakist
Follow the instructions on your dashboard to create the DNS settings
🎉 And that's it, you're done!
- 📩 Collect email addresses to give access to your Notion docs
- 🔑 Only allow access to your Notion page for emails on a secure list
- 🔐 Secure your Notion page with email and password signup and login
- With Cloakist you can put any site at your own domain, and change the branding.
- With Sotion you can add Password Protection to your Notion page + have all the capabilities from Cloakist (custom domain + branding)
Additionally, Cloakist also works with:
Coda, ClickUp, Adobe Express, Calendly, Trello, Airtable, Loom, Google Docs & many more.