Table of Contents
🎬 Scenario 🎬
😩 Problem 😩
🏆 Solution 🏆
- Connect your Notion page to your own Custom Domain 🔗
- Select from one of four protection options 🔐
- Password Protection
- Email Signup
- Restricted Email List
- Paid Membership
- Host the content via your own website 🎉
⭐️ How Sotion helps ⭐️
- Password Protection. Only members with the password can access your content.
- Email Signup. Collect email addresses when new members sign up to view your content.
- Restricted Email List: You control which email addresses can be used to access your site
- Paid Membership: Members get access once they purchase your product with a Gumroad Payment
🛠 How it works 🛠
- Instead of this ❌ notion.so/My-Page-6041515fb3a5e50017f944c5
- Your Notion page becomes this ✅ mypage.mydomain.com
- Enter a Password: You configure a single password that is used by members to access your content.
- Signup with an Email Address: Members receive a Magic Link to log in. You receive an email with the details of the new member.
- Sign Up with a pre-approved Email Address: You create a list of pre-approved email addresses. Members can log in and access the content.
- Sign up with a Payment: You link your Sotion site to Gumroad Payments. Members can get access to your site by making a payment (once-off or subscription/recurring).
🚀 Even more Membership features 🚀
- User Management
🏁 Conclusion 🏁
Owner/Operator at Sotion.so