Membership Management for Notion pages
Control access to your Notion content by adding Email Sign Up or Password Protection
· You created some valuable content in Notion that you want to share.
· You do not what to share the Notion link publicly, as this can easily be reshared or duplicated.· You want to better control the access to your content and make it part of your website.· You want to collect email addresses in exchange for access to your content.
With Sotion it's easy to create a custom site from your Notion page + control access to the content:
- Connect your Notion page to your own Custom Domain 🔗
- Select if you want Password Protection or Email Signup 🔐
- Share your Notion content via your own website 🎉
- Prevent resharing of the direct Notion link. Host your Notion page at your own domain.
- Email Signup. Collect email addresses when new members sign up to view your content.
- Password Protection. Only members with the password can access your content.
→ Custom Domain:Your Notion page is linked to your custom domain by adding a DNS record.
- Instead of this❌ notion.so/My-Page-6041515fb3a5e50017f944c5
- Your Notion page becomes this✅ mypage.mydomain.com
→ Membership Management:To access your content, a new member has to
- Signup with an Email AddressThey receive a Magic Link to log in. You receive an email with the details of the new member.
⎯ or ⎯
- Enter a PasswordYou configure a single password that is used to access your content.
- Restricted Email ListDefine who can access your Notion site with an email list (whitelist + blacklist)
- User ManagementEmail address and password signup & login
- IntegrationsAutomatically add/remove members via Zapier/Webhooks
Check out the 2-minute walkthrough video on Sotion.so